Wednesday, February 8, 2012

So I moved in...

And my roommate is a girl! Who would've seen that coming? I didn't...

Anyway, we both seemed to have settled in, since we didn't have much choice. Apparently, our First-year writing course is based around a social experiment, and we both signed a waiver when we enrolled in the class. Seriously, who reads those things anymore? They should write it somewhere more explicitly!

I guess I can't really complain all that much. I mean, it's not like she's annoying or anything. She seems really nice. Her name is Roslyn, or Roz, and she's actually pretty cute. Damn, I hope she doesn't find this blog... Back on topic though, so far, we've split the room in two, and haven't talked much. Other than the major questions about how to set up the room, and what classes we're taking. Oh, which reminds me, we have three of our four classes together, and we're both undeclared majors.

We also set up a small area in the corner by the closets for changing. We discussed using the bathroom on the floor, but its actually too small. The stalls are barely big enough to go in, and the showers have no changing area.

In the mean time, we both have a silent agreement not to talk. I mean, we're only about 10 feet from each other, and both on our respective computers. Well, whatever. We've got a year together, so might as well deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment