Tuesday, February 21, 2012

First class...what a mess.

So our first-year writing course met for the first time today, and let me say- it was a mess. My professor, Professor Kirie, is one weird guy. When class started he told us to break into the pairs that we are rooming in, so Roz and I met up in the middle of the room. Each pair introduced themselves, and then he gave us each a worksheet to do. Most of the questions seemed a bit personal, but they were about our roommate.

Questions like "What is your roommate's bathroom schedule like?" or "How often do they shower?"

Of course, I haven't paid too much attention to Roz's bathroom trips, so I didn't really have any sort of answers. After we finished the sheets, we were free to go, so I grabbed lunch and went to my next class. Because we have to take a lab science, I took Chemistry (I was god at it in high school). We basically just went over the syllabus and didn't do anything else.

Now I'm just relaxing before dinner. Does anybody have any idea what those questions on Professor Kirie's worksheets?

No comments:

Post a Comment