Saturday, February 18, 2012

Roz is still different...

But she's pretty awesome. I never expected her to like the video games that she does. It's hard enough to find people with my tastes in games, let alone a girl with those tastes. In any case, the silence is gone and we can talk again! We were having a good time last night, and today we were more friendly too. It's definitely getting better. I'm glad my roommate is happy, and we're getting to be friends!

On another note, classes start in two days. I got all my books, and welcome week stuff is over. I found two other guys I can hang with on our floor, and they're pretty cool. A lot like me. This year is shaping up to be fun!

So, I do have a question for you guys out there...I've got some money and I wanted to grab a new game. Anyone out there have any good suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment